According to new provisions on the protection of personal data, also known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) we would like to inform you that your data is in our database and we process it in order to execute our business contracts as the Administrator. At the same time, we would like to assure you that we attach a great importance to protect your privacy, and we treat your data with due diligence and also in compliance with applicable regulations.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is UNIWER-TRANS Łukasz Raputa with its registered office in Wrocław (50-311), at ul. Elizy Orzeszkowej 41/13, NIP: 8982111833, phone number 607-244-330;
2. The legal basis for processing your personal data is executing the contract or taking actions to conclude the contract at your request, i.e. pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016;
3. In connection with the execution of binding contracts, your personal data may be transferred to the following recipients: entities entitled by the Data Administrator to process the personal data, so primarily to: - our employees assigned to execute the above-mentioned contracts, - processing entities entrusted with this task, - other data recipients, e.g. couriers, banks, IT suppliers, law firms;
4. Your data will not be processed automatically. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country;
5. Providing your personal data is necessary to execute the contract and is the condition to take actions leading to conclude the agreement and accepting the order for further processing.
6. Your personal data will be stored at least for the duration of the contract and until the expiry of the limitation periods for submitting official claims against the Data Administrator;
7. You have the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer the data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (* if the processing is based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. You are vested with the right to make a formal complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection/ President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you decide that processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.